Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello Again...

It's been awhile and my journey has been continuing. I have been practicing Vegan Mondays with a friend for a couple weeks and after a week long no gluten / sugar cleanse, we are ready for Vegan Tuesdays too. I am taking on riding my bike in the city and have been riding the bus all month. I am seriously considering get rid of our car. I feel so free that I can get myself around, feed my body what it needs, move it like it wants to and I'm happy.



I'm taking on being with people! I'm so hungry for connection, love, communication. I will say, that I have so much of this in my life as it is, but I know there is more possible if I go beyond where I have before. I'm coming out of my shell, becoming vulnerable, and speaking up. Look out world, I'm on the loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment