Thursday, August 12, 2010

My sweet tooth is achin' for some Cinnaholic

photo credit : cinnaholic

This place just opened in Berkeley last month and I'm dying to have a taste of their vegan cinnamon roll creations - over 30 different flavors! I've been scouring their website and blog in the meantime and have discovered some fabulous new resources to explore:

Veganbaking.net - This site is so exciting. I'm inspired to make my own yummy treats! Next grocery run I'm stocking up on the basics in vegan baking. They suggest about 6 different alternatives to eggs - one of them being pureed banana! I'm so going to use that for my gluten-free pancake mix I got the other day. I was stumped as to what to sub for eggs.

Ethical Pizza - I think fridge dough might change my life.

There seems to be quite a community of vegans out there on the web. I'm very excited to connect and find support as I journey down my path of veganism - my body won't seem to have it any other way whether I like it or not. I can't complain much though with scrumptious sweet creations possible without animal products.

Stay tuned for future baked goods posts! Yipee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment