Saturday, August 7, 2010

Taking the wheel

photo credit : gato ranch

I'm realizing how good it can feel to be grounded in what I'm dealing with. Getting the "what is so" about everything. Knowing what the heck is really going on!

How much are my debts, what needs to be done, when can we meet, when will it be here, what can I do? From here I can solve for what to do next!

I've been hiding out hoping everything would blow over - ain't happenin'!

I'm stepping up - asking questions, taking notes, taking action and I sleep better at night for it. Yippee!!

Things I am grateful for: Google calendar, my iPhone, Excel spreadsheets, Google Docs, online banking / bill payments, e-mail, and the wonderful gracious people in my life.

1 comment:

  1. that's a spot I can definitely relate to right now... I'm trying to do the same thing, taking action instead of procrastination! Feels like I'm taking weights off my chest and it keeps getting easier
    Keep up the good work love!

    ReplyDelete